When we hire you, we hire you to stay. Northpool is always looking for new talent.
Each day you will be challenged and required to push yourself to the limit to outperform this competitive and energetic market. Working at Northpool really means getting the best out of yourself. We help you with that!
Northpool's office is located in the city center of Leiden. Our team consists of enthusiastic employees with different backgrounds and nationalities: our employees come from not only The Netherlands, but also from Serbia, India, Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Bulgaria, Peru, Latvia and China. To make it easy to adjust and communicate, the main language at Northpool is English. We are a young and energetic team, which makes working at Northpool a dynamic environment!
Our departments and employees
Benefits when working at Northpool
At Northpool, we believe it is important that our employees are well taken care off. Not only at work, but also outside the office. When working at Northpool, you work hard, but we'll make sure you're well compensated for that.
- You receive a holiday allowance of 8% of your gross year salary
- When working full-time, you are entitled to 25 paid vacation days on a yearly basis
- When both the company and you perform well, you will receive an additional bonus payment
- Full coverage of travelling expenses
- Large part of your pension is paid by Northpool
- Partial payment of fitness costs and mobile phone coverage
- Training and development opportunities
- A kitchen with fresh fruit, snacks, and a fridge full of drinks
- The opportunity to join fun events that are organized outside work, to meet in a different environment and relax
- You will work in a non-hierarchical workplace
- A nice office in a team of enthusiastic and motivated young and smart talents!
We don't reveal everything. We'll tell you more when you come to work with us!
Interested? Submit your resume, motivation and grade list to email@example.com or contact us by phone: +31(0)88 2400 300.
We will respond to your application as soon as possible.
When we think you might be the talent we are looking for, we will invite you for the first interview. Depending on the position your are applying for, we will let you take a math test before the interview starts. If the test and/or the interview goes well and we both are enthusiastic, we will invite you for a second interview and, depending on the position, maybe a (home) assignment.
You don't have to prepare yourself for the test. We just want to know what level you are at and if it matches our standards.
We are focused on trading 24/7. It is therefore not possible to take part in a shift.
In our work schedule, each trading shift lasts 7 hours. There are 4 shifts each day. You are sometimes assigned in the evening and also during the night hours. Everyone is assigned two shifts per month at the weekend. This way, we act 24/7!